Dinner5 connects senior online community professionals with each other
in small, trusted groups. We believe passionate engagement leads to
greater interest in your products and services.
Dinner5 events are highly curated and tightly controlled to ensure that we live up to the promise we make to our attendees: a safe space to talk openly with senior industry peers. Sponsors play an important role in making Dinner5 possible, and that fact is shared clearly with attendees. Attendees are senior level buyers, so this respectful, hands-off approach to sponsorship drives better connection to and brand affinity for your company.
- Sponsor mention during and after the event to attendees
- Event menu card sponsor logo placement
- Social media promotional mentions before and after the
- Access to quarterly insights report that shares anonymized
insights about the challenges and issues that senior leaders
- Additional benefits
Full Sponsor: $2500 per event
Full Sponsors receive the red carpet treatment before, during, and after each event…as well as in-between events as Dinner5 is promoted. Benefits include:
- Introductions to your business/product/service during each Dinner5 (at the start and at the end)
- Inclusion in event promotions and overall program promotions through social channels, including LinkedIn.
- Logo placement on the Dinner5.org site
- Logo placement on printed materials
- Mailing opportunities to attendees and alumni
- Other benefits and promotions as opportunities present themselves
Partial Sponsor: $500 – $2500 per event
A range of options exist for Partial Sponsors, depending on the sponsorship level. There are limited Partial Sponsorships per event. Contact the Dinner5 Executive Director to discuss.